Friday, August 6, 2010

Gregor's Photos

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/399593/1/Italy-2010-gs_small?h=79e9b8

This is the link to all Gregor's photos. They are unedited, but are fun to look at. Thanks Gregor!

Emails from Jim

Paid the gas bill this morning and was able to get the tech store to fax the stuff off to the gas company, so we've moved that much closer to getting the gas turned on. early afternoon went up to get on the Internet to talk to Jeneane. she sounded pretty good, in some pain but off of the meeds for it. At Leslies for now but thinks that she can drive to go home. I. Hope that it goes well. Tomorrow I get ip and drive to Rome to pickup Gregor. Plan to leave here at 7:30 and his flight is planned to get in at 10:00. It's suppose to be a 2 hour trip, but I understand now that means if you drive like an Italian. It's been cooler at the beginning of day but picked up a bit in the afternoon, but now it's just beginning to rain a tiny amount. Looking forward to Gregors coming and then I think that I'll be comfortable comfortable taking trips to different places. Plan to go looking for the perfect beach and maybe make a trip up to Tuscany if Flaminia's available. anyway a little tension about getting back to the airport and finding Gregor there, but It will make it easier for the next time I need to do it. Bye for now and hope that all goes well tomorrow for both me and Jeneane.

Picked up Gregor at the airport in Rome today. The trip went well and I only waited about 15 minutes. We were home by early afternoon. I showed him around and visited all of the villages in the valley. We sat around the house and talked and then went off to Da Lisa's for dinner. Had a very good meal and tried a platter of local cheeses that was delicious. Much cooler today and tonight is very pleasant. I seem to be getting these bites and I worry about bed bugs or something and is it going to keep getting worse? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment