Monday, September 3, 2012

The beach Sept 2

Yesterday we went to a National Reserve on the Adriatic. Incredible. I am sorry I can't remember the name of these fishing things, but they are for catching anchovies. They are indicative of this part of the coast line and have become a symbol and a treasure.



We stayed all day. It was great.















 Later that night I decided it would be safe to charge my camera. What else could happen. Then came the rainbow, always from Annie, I ran and got my camera.
 This is the view at the same time in the opposite direction. I just have to take more and more pictures of the Sirentes.

But the night was still young. We went to a 9pm concert and met up with our beloved neighbors: Enrica and Salvatore. The music did not start up till after 10 and we were so tired we did not see much. This was in Castel di Irie and was an all time record for late starts. Hey, but we had a car so it was easy to get home.























No comments:

Post a Comment