Sunday, June 30, 2013

Domenica

Today has been relaxed. We did go to the piazza for caffe. Then Jim took a nap and I got my paper measured for doing pastels and oils. We went to Enrica and Salvatore’s for lunch (pranza). Frederica, their daughter, was there. I am so sorry to tell you all the things we ate, but you deserve to know.

Prima: homemade spaghetti with a delicious meat sauce with Enrica’s own sauce from tomatoes that Salvatore grew.
Secondo: Breaded chicken, grilled eggplant with incredible olive oil dressing, salad with lettuce, arugula, and the special Italian oregano.
Frutta: Melon, peach, oranges and cookies


Lucky us!

Frederica, Enrica e Salvatori

Grandi Amici

Dolce: Gelato with two different kinds of sauce. We are not sure what it is, but it was wonderful.
Liquore: Homemade Noccia  Caffe










I also want you to know that I was translating into English as I wrote this!! Bravo Jeneane!! Well, some of it anyway.



Enrica angelo della cucina. Tutto era così buono. Ora Jim sta riposando. Jeneane sta scrivendo il suo blog.

Later I will do a painting from the terrace. Ed and Lise, the sheets are washed!

No comments:

Post a Comment