Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Broken arm

OK not such a good day. Everything was fine here, did the usual morning breakfast and then to the supermarket to get meat and stuff for tonight. got a beautiful bunch of basil for 1 euro and bought salad greens so that I can start having salad again, a must have for every meal. Did some painting and had lunch and then went over to Anja's to get on the Internet early because I knew that Jeneane was going off somewhere early in the morning. when I got there Anja asked if I had hear the bad news about Jeneane. she had broken her arm last night. Oh crap!!! Called on Skype and sure enough she broke her right arm. Can't drive or paint and can barely run a computer. Crap!!! No way that I can leave for home right now in the middle of things, still haven't signed the papers and arranged everything. crap!!! anyway other people are stepping up to help her out with stuff. called here back this evening and she was drugged up on pain killers and said she didn't need an operation on it, l'll wait a few days to see how it's going. Oh yeah Gregor's coming on Sunday too. Life's complicated. In the morning I have to pay 25 euros to the gas company at the postoffice and fax off so forms that I filled out and hopefully I'll get my gas turned on next week. I still have to arrange to have bills paid while I'm gone. Property tax turns out to be about $125. A year. Everything is complicated but seems very cheap. Good night and let's hope that it goes well for Jeneane.

No comments:

Post a Comment