Sunday, June 26, 2011



Sat. June 26
If you walk around grinning like a child will people think you are childish or childlike or will the men think it is an invitation? Never the less, grin I must, at everything. The coffee, the gelato, the mountains, the neighbors re-plastering their house, the smell of the vegetables Jim is cutting up for dinner. How can they smell so much better than even the ones from our own garden? We went pasteling this afternoon. Jim used the pastel pencils which he enjoyed. He did a close up of a door. He was happy. I, on the other hand, did not smile at my picture. Since I have no fixative, I was able to convince a woman, who took one look at my hair and could not believe that I wanted to buy hairspray. I am sure it was unfathomable to her. I sprayed my pastel with that and will go back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment