Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Typical morning and work in progress July 2016


This is a typical morning in Castelveccho when there is no market. This is the large piazza where the market and concerts are held and sometimes parking. The middle school is straight ahead on the left and the commune offices are in the building with the clock. Kids are bused somewhere else for high school. The flags are still up from the European Soccer Cup.



This is my 6:30 a.m. painting spot with painting in progress and accidentally picking up goat poop when I dropped my pastel. At least I didn't try to use it. I have on two long shirts and a t-shirt because the weather has been amazing.



Here I am later in the day after a long walk to get to this spot. It was warmer, but not hot so I am wearing my cooler (in only one way) hat.  I have the ties on top of my head because I keep thinking they are flies when they touch my neck. Garage sale find: 50c


This is everything I have in progress right now. Four pastels. I just could not go back to my noisy spot in the construction zone today. Maybe tomorrow.


Started and finished today. Sirentes from the edge of a field.


We have added the fan to the deck to keep the flies away. 
There were more on the terrace than in the field today!

2 comments: