Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26 Lazy Monday

We seem to be the laziest people ever. This morning we got up earlier, 7 a.m., must have been the entire pizza we each ate last night at Antique Sapore. Sorry, I was so greedy I forgot to take a picture. 


View from pizza place last evening.

After first breakfast, we went to second breakfast and then Jim went to the bank and the Super Marcato while I went to my previously identified painting spot. I was painting on the landing of the stairs to the Castelvecchio Senior Activity Center. No one is worried about having a name that offends old people. Here it is called the Club of the Old People. 

Here is the view I am painting. The shadow of the lamp attracted me. 


I could look down on everyone while I was painting and everyone could see me. Someone even took a picture. I was wished happy return many times. 

After a while I came home and on the way my friend gave me a bouquet from her garden. 




found Jim taking a nap. Then we went to the hardware store and when we returned home we both took naps. 

A break from piazza for lunch:  cheese and tomatoes with garlic and oil and basil.

We had to wake up for lunch, but after that and a little water coloring we took another nap. I have just woken up with a feeling that I am supposed to be doing something and I remembered that I needed to write the blog, but now I am going to take another nap, because I can’t keep my eyes open. 

First of many pictures taken off the terrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment