Thursday, June 30, 2016

Disastrous painting day

No I did not faint of fall down the stairs, but I was not very happy. I wanted you to see how many stairs I have to conquer to get to my painting spot.

After an uphill slope here are the first stairs. 

Made it to the first landing.

Some more stairs

Level ground and then more stairs.

You guessed it! More stairs.

It is a long way.

Getting close!

Last set of stairs.

Painting spot with stairs in the picture. 

Here is the piazza where I am sitting right now.




Someone asked me what I meant by " the church is unwrapped." First the scaffolding goes up and then it is all wrapped so nothing can fall on anyone.  This work took two full days.

2 comments:

  1. On a positive note, if you iPhone is in your pocket, it records your steps. Check the app with the heart, go to dashboard and see how many miles and steps you have done that day. Positive reinforcement! Then go have a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving, loving, loving reading your blogs!! I really hope we are in Castelvecchio at the same time one day. Can you imagine all the trouble we can get into!

    ReplyDelete