Friday, July 7, 2017

Garlic day at the Market, July 7, 2017

Garlic day at the Market

Just three of the vendors selling garlic today. This one also has the long, skinny red onions. 

The usual price is about 6E a strand


There was also a good t-shirt at the market. I do not know what it means, but usually I don't.


Here are the two portraits I did yesterday and today. And here I am hard at work.





Last night we went on a walk after dinner. Any walk can be a "passeggiare", but it usually refers to a wlka after dinner. Hre we are with Marzia and Fred.



I am hanging my oils out on the terrace to dry, along with the laundry. It works well as it is so hot and dry outside. I discovered I did not bring as much pastel paper as I meant to, so I will be doing crappy oils most of the summer. But that is ok, because, the only bad painting is one you don't learn from. I love how my words come back to bite me!



No comments:

Post a Comment