Friday, August 25, 2017

In Memory of My Friend Elinda

You know it is no longer a vacation home when you have to go to a funeral of a friend. Other friends have died in CVS during times we were not there, but Elinda was a friend from my first day in CVS and I saw her almost everyday of my time in CVS for the last seven days. She always told anyone else who happened to be there when I walked down how great I was. She loved my paintings. She always had something nice to say to me.

I went through a few years of the blog and found some of the pictures I took of my friend over the years. I miss you, Elinda.

This is how you find out that your friends have died and when the funeral is.
I believe this is the first picture I took with my Elinda and other friends. 

This is my last picture of Elinda. We are laughing our heads off because we are taking a selfie.
 I think I saw her the next day, the day after that was too hot to go to town and then she was gone. 



Elinda's husband, our friend Gino, Elinda and Olga.

At the market

Elinda's husband: I feel terrible that I can't remember his name.

A cold day in July.

Preparing weeds to use to tie up grape vines

Friendly afternoon chat.


This is where we could find Elinda everyday in the afternoon. Now her spot is bare.
It is strange to see it empty or with other people.



2 comments:

  1. Elinda's warm spirit and beautiful smile came through in every photo, Jeneane. I am sorry for your loss of this dear friend. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. DescriptionFIFA, also known as FIFA Football or FIFA Soccer, is a series of association football video games or football simulator, released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label. fifa 19 hack 2019

    ReplyDelete