Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another day in the life...

 Here are the flowers on our terrace and the view since the TV antenna came down. Much better!!
View across the valley to Gagliano Anterno. You can see how strong the sun is even after 7:30.

We went out walking around last night. This is just before 9pm. A respectable time to be out after dinner.

Jim and our Granita. (Italian for Lemon ice) A little lemoncello really perks it up.

This is where I was painting this morning.

Close up of step 1.

Jim in his painting spot.

My painting at the end of the time, but another day will be needed.
As you can see by looking at the real view, with Jim in it and my drawing, I did a little lying. I also did a much closer view than the one that includes him, but still lying was involved. I know this is true, because it was so hot that sweat was running down my legs, but possibly my pants were on fire.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers look gorgeous!

    Are you a camera? If you are, then you lied. Are you an artist? If you are, then I would say you may interpret whatever you're looking at however you want and that's not lying. You could even take that scene, paint little blobs, and it would still just be your artistic expression. No guilt, no lying involved.

    ReplyDelete