Thursday, June 28, 2012

Great painting day!

 The Italian Hammock
Jim focused on his drawing from Castel d Iire.















Drawing and step one of today's new pastel of the church in Castel d Iire.




















Finished pastel that I started yesterday. Unfortunately I see two mistakes that I will fix. See if you can find them, because I am not telling. I have also been working on my book on pastels. I have done a lot, specifically I have started captioning all the demo sequence photos I have taken of works in progress.



Today's Nice Views!
Top is from Castel d Iire. You can see the round part of the church that is in the pastel above and the the church tower from the pastel that is just started.

This is one of the wheat fields on the way back toward CVS.

2 comments:

  1. About your "mistakes" in the Castel d'Ierei pastel: I find the left edge from the middle to the tom not really "there" with conflickting perspective and "unfinished" shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! I haven't fixed it yet, but I will.

    ReplyDelete