Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ho hum, just another day....

Italian friend
We had to spend a day recovering from that festivale!! Now we are back on track. We got up pretty early, before 9am and walked to Castel d Iire. The bus did not pick us up, but it is only 2 km. Just a typical day, painted, had coffee, walked home, down hill all the way, had lunch, took a nap and now I am lurking outside the Dane's home. 
Italian friend

Danish Friends

View of the valley

Sunset from our terrace

This morning's pastel step 1

Castel d Irie...morning painting spot

Roses for Deborah

More roses

Walking home from Castel d Iire

Pastel at the end of the morning, but not finished

1 comment:

  1. Your day looks anything but ho-hum to me!

    Will you be watching the big soccer game on the big screen in town tomorrow? Not sure if I my schedule will allow it tomorrow, but I'll try and catch it. Actually have an emergency dentist appointment. Root canal could be on my schedule instead of soccer, but we'll see.

    Caio!

    ReplyDelete