Wednesday, August 1, 2012

to pee or not to pee

This is what we do here. We drink and pee, drink and pee. When we leave the house we have a glass of water. When we come back we have two glasses of water. Before we leave we say, "I think maybe I have to pee." That is when we do our espresso pee...three tablespoons. We drink and pee so much that we have to eat salt to keep our electrolytes in balance. When we come back we also have to pee, but usually more. It is a delicate problem.

Trying to look good. What is the point you may ask and I agree. How can I remember to suck in my stomach, lift my chin, smile without making a double chin and look happy? I can't. So although it did take three pictures and some cropping to get one I liked I am not going to worry. Besides look at the pastel. Is it awesome or what? I did that. Me!!!! I am altogether too happy with myself. A bad painting is coming.



Jim at work this morning in the piazza. He has a new technique. When he has done a few more I will post them. It is very nice and all from the hardware store. 

I realize now that you can not tell this car is parked in the street. It is the postal delivery guy going up and down the street. I think his car is even running while it is parked in the right lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment