Friday, June 27, 2014

Weird t-shirts

There do not seem to be as many weirdo tshirts this year and I haven't seen any spectacular shoes except for the ones I posted. Well, fashion changes and I should know.

 What little boy would not want a shirt with a bottle of all american clean laundry detergent.


You may not want your child to play with this girl. 

The giant accomplishment at Market today was that I bought a pair of jeans. Size 52. I hope that means 52 cm. They are oh so skin tight. I am either going to roll them up or cut them off so I can wear them everyday. They were 7E. That is cheap. The only other pants I have seen are like tights printed in flowers. I do not think so. 

Today was a painting day. I finished my two morning paintings and have hopes for the afternoon. 


                                     This is done on Wallis paper and is about 7 x 12 inches.

This is the same view, but  I used Pastelmat. This is 9 x 12 inches. It was a buff colored paper. I liked it the best of the new papers I have tried, but after I sprayed it, it still seemed like each color completely covered the previous one. I was not in the mood to spray again, so maybe it would work better for seperated layers after a second spray. It is a pretty good substitute for the Wallis paper.

My most recent watercolor portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment