Friday, August 7, 2015

Another night in Nardo August 6

The start to a perfect evening included at trip to the art store and a pre-dinner drink: the famous spritz


Life was pretty sweet and then a tiny trumpet player came by.




We headed down dark and deserted street to Corte Santa Lucia.


Each table had a tiny tambourine and I got to keep it!


You might get the misguided impression that we are living on a liquid diet, but it is not true. The food is so delicious and amazing, who can be bothered to take a picture? Although Rold did take a good one of his food.


After dinner there was a Salento band and dancers. It was all amazing and those few Italian folk dance classes we went to came in pretty handy.



Rolf was pressed into dancing and you can see he is light on his feet. 




Jim and Jeneane enjoying the scene.



Jim and Kirsten enjoying the scene.


I knew that if I didn't get up and dance I would regret it. So I just went and did it. The woman dancing with me was an expert, but she was nice to me and I had a great time. I did not step on her toes or fall down. That is a win for me at dancing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment