Monday, August 17, 2015

In Castel di Ieri with Gretchen, Logan and Marshall and dancing in the piazza CVS

We have been having our usual great time and had fun sharing it with some Okies. 
Views of Castel di Ieri.




A small thing I may or may not have taken a picture of some other year.

A cat I have never photographed.


We went to D' Lise's for dinner. I have never been when they had there arrosticini oven going. We had arrosticini and fresh pasta. It was really great food and so fun. Surprisingly we were the first ones there.




After dinner it was on to the piazza for a DJ and dancing. These guys are playing a game that looks sort of like Punto, but isn't. When they have the winning card, they slam it on the table. They play day and night and I think money is involved.



Okies dancing in Italy! Someone told me I was a ballerina, but it just means dancer here. Brava, Jeneane e Gretchen e Brovo Logan e Marshall and Bravo Jim for taking the photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment