Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great day!

 It is actually is cool to sit out on our terrace. Doesn't it look nice!! You could be here, too. We have two more chairs now.



I actually got to ride in a car through the dangerous intersection. I had never noticed the sign that shows you can get anywhere you want from here.  Distance are in KM. For Roma and Pescara, on the opposite coasts, the distance listed is to the interstate.



Here is a picture of the truck parked in my painting spot. He left after about an hour.




We went in Bar Komodo for a coffee after painting. Little House on the Prairie was on the TV. The sound was not on, but I think I recognized the episode.










The good weather has lured people out on the street in the evening. The man seated on the far right is our neighbor. His wife is in the house making dinner.




Today was such a great day. The weather is much more like I remember it. It is hot, but you don't feel like you will die. The wind is cool. What a difference it has made on my outlook on life. We might even have rain on the weekend. 









This is what I did today. I started another picture in CVS. It took one and a half hours to draw. Today was such a great day. The weather is much more like I remember it. It is hot, but you don't feel like you will die. The wind is cool. What a difference it has made on my outlook on life. We might even have rain on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work! The chapel looks a lot better in your pastel than in reality! The images for the book are very clear (would like another stage of the drawing even though the subject of the book is nor drawing per se).
    Hope you do get some rain we have had a little too much here in Scandinavia.

    ReplyDelete