Monday, July 23, 2012

We are back!!

Yea, our friend's internet is back. We just made our first attempt at ordering to be delivered in Europe. I think we have ordered an antenna and a router so we will have our own internet. I got a great chair at the hardware store so now I can sit outside the neighbors house for hours, but there is still the rain. It is interesting how much more isolating each improvement in technology is. When we had to go to the piazza to get internet, we got gifts and socialized. When we sit outside the neighbor's house we are in a back alley where there are a dozen cats and people coming and going. Once we have our own antenna we will sit, alone, on our terrace. It is exactly the same as not having or having a car.

Sunday Morning
I rained yesterday afternoon and it was pouring when we got up. It is still threatening and at any moment I may have to make a run for it. I spent the morning doing yet another picture of the Castello in Gagliano. I now have five pictures for the gallery. Jim has one. Next I may paint the stairs. The real stairs. In our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment