Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finally, a great cup of coffee....at home!


Great road trip! We went to Ovindali, another sky town up past Rocca di Messa. Our friend wanted to get some olive wood spoons: success. I bought presents!! We accomplished on of our goals for the summer. We said we would either buy a washing machine or a cappochino machine


This is a man at the market selling meat from a pig's leg. He has it in a machine that I have often seen at the market and did not know what its use was. I also had wondered how anyone ever cut ham if they bought an entire ham hock. He said that I could take his picture.


We ate lunch today at a favorite place of Kirsten and Rolf's. We only had the antipasta and then fruit for desert. There were 12 or more plates with different cheeses, procuittos, mushroom, fried things, beans, potatoes, I don't know it was a lot. Sorry I didn't take a picture sooner so you could see more food and less left overs on my plate. Come see us and we will go there.

Neighbor's daughter's bike in the afternoon

Pay phone







This is a thing to hold shutters open against the wall. It is about 3 inches tall. I have never seen one with a face on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment