Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Deer and Stones

Josefin and I believe this is the kind of deer we saw. It is a red deer and the Italian name is capriolo.

We have done nothing today. We did go to market and I got a phone!! Now if I am out painting alone I can call if I get hurt or lazy or whatever. I had to show my passport to get the kind of phone you buy off a rack at Walmart. I have 12 minutes before I have to recharge it. So I am pretty excited.

We also set up a halogen light in my little studio so I have somewhere to paint when it is so hot. I started a pastel today. I work on my book everyday so I am not just goofing off. I did take two naps today so that is pretty much being lazy and I did not take a single picture. 

 Each town has its own coat of arms made in stone on the street. This is Rocca di Mezza. The one below is Castelvecchio.






















No comments:

Post a Comment