Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crazy night on the piazza, last portraits I swear, Audrey leaves

Last night was a desert contest. I am sorry, very sorry to say that I was not hungry, but it was a successful occasion. After that was some poetry reading by local artist backed up by music from a local band. Great jimbay playing.

A warm night with a nice breeze.




A little shop on the piazza with local produce. So pretty, right?



People on the little Piazza. There were even more at the concert.

Friends. Tried and tried to get the dog to cooperate, but have to give up.

Friends on the piazza.

Full moon and street lights over CVS.

Full moon this morning.

Audrey and Jim waiting for the Pronto bus in Pratola. Sad. It was so fun.
Portraits: I have done 25, some last winter. I still don't know if we are going to have a show or not, but I will give them away, one way or another. I have a ton to do this winter!!




No comments:

Post a Comment