Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Doing nothin

I haven't done anything all day. I don't know if it is from the party last night or the dentist this morning. My good friend, Pasquale, arranged for me to see a dentist to have my teeth cleaned. There was no charge. They use something a little like a sand blaster to do the job. It is fast, but not exactly painless. He said my teeth were great. Sometimes they do something even more aggressive that takes the top layer of enamel off so your teeth are whiter. I am so glad he told me the choices.

Here are my latest completed watercolors.

Church of San Elizabetta, already purchased by an American collector

My friend, Maria

This is a picture of an edible mushroom that my friend, Victorio took. Personally, I would not eat this.



Tonight we are going to a special dinner with friends. I am going to take pictures of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment