Sunday, August 10, 2014

Introdaqua, Sulmona and Gole di San Venanzio

Today, Sunday, we drove to Introdaqua and dropped off some paintings to a gallery. Could work out well, we will see. Next on to Sulmona. We had lunch at a restaurant just past where we had coffee last weekend watching the parade. Today's activity was waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the church. There was an Apa parked outside the church.

This made it irresistible to me and I had to stay and watch. We had lunch and just as we finished the bride and groom came out. People were throwing mini confetti, the candy.



Don't forget the video guy.

He popped the cork on the champagne.... 

and they drove away!


We visited the mall and then went to Gole di San Venanzio to go swimming. I didn't take any pictures of us, but this is the long view and then I cropped it a bit so you could see how big the scene is compared to the people.

Big view

A little closer
And what day would be complete with out shirts and shoes.



Biggest news of the day is that if I could stay here till the first week in September I could be on Italian national TV in a story on everything that happens in CVS in August. So Twinfield, be grateful. It was so nice to be considered a happening in CVS. I have decided that if anyone wants me to do their portrait again then I will charge 100E. That seems fair right? First one is free, but after that pay through the nose!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you bought a pair of those shoes! And I want to see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete