Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cool and nice

Last night Victorio and Ermelinda came for an american dinner. Jim blew them away with onion rings and fresh cucumber pickles. They brought home made wine, two bottles, homemade Nocci, walnut liquer, and a jar of tiny little cherries that were soaked in the sun in a jar with sugar. Wow they were good. We had a great time. So fun even when you can not really speak.

This morning we went out and I did pastels. I will finish mine tomorrow morning. I am not posting Jim's because I kind of hate him for drawing so well.

I am going to put in photos of some of the steps so you can see the process.













This is the end of the first day.I tried to finish the sky and will finish the rest tomorrow. Even with so much to carry I like pastels better.


Jim and his painting.


Note the goofy hat that might make people think I am Danish.

No comments:

Post a Comment