Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yesterday out Painting

 Jim heads off toward the only shade in the field. He can really spot it! That orange chair is quite a target. Church of San Francesco in the background.
 Me take one.




















Finished I think, although I made the buildings way to big. Its artist license right? No it is artist mistake. I need to read my own book.


Meanwhile we continue our vibrant social life with free concerts in the piazza Friday and Sunday night.

 The bands, even if they are TRIBUTE bands, do not snear, are really good.
An example of Danes at play. Bjarne reserved a table and we were relegated to the foreign section. Just a tip: Italian is easier than Danish and more people speak it.













 My small garden. Two kinds of basil, rosemary, two kinds of oregano,some flowers and a foot.


I was painting from here today looking down on the piazza. I was actually looking the other way, but wish I had the nerve to try this which means I will have to. Ho hum, but there are rules.


















Meanwhile Angie waits and Jessie will be here in eight days!! Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment