Friday, July 19, 2013

Ode to T-Shirts



Me writing my blog


And now for a homage to t-shirts. I do not just see these t-shirts in the market. They are in evidence on humans every day, but one has to be sneaky to take a t-shirt photo in suttee.



 Everyday I'm Woman!!






I have not seen a single stripped t-shirt for sale and, by the way, Fashion Alert, next year’s color appears to be putty or green mixed with putty. High heels will continue to be the shoe of choice. Calf high boots worn with short skirts appear to be passe and shoes that have a certain gladiator cache are on the wane. Purses are large, bright and have ridiculous things on them like eyes. This could be a remnant of the evil eye, designed to keep thieves away. I did buy my mom a purse and then I walked around the market pretending to have on high heels. I was a mincer and a poser. No one was fooled, not even Lise.




 If you know what a wechat it, please respond. If you want to take a guess at what a wechat is, please respond. A free dinner in Italy to the winner.


Probably a better title would be, "have a nice trip" or "see you next fall."




















Ohhh, meow, kittie!!






















Assorted T-Shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment