Thursday, July 11, 2013

Waiting for Ed and Lise

Jim and I went out painting this morning. I finished the one I started, but Jim is still working on his. I forgot to take pictures while I was writing, but really all I did was pick at this and that.






Me and my friends after three years of friendship. I still have no idea what they are saying to me.




Here are two great offers that you will not be able to take advantage of. Shoes and Prosecco. When things are on sale if is an “offer” not a special sale.



Here we are following in the footsteps of a San Francescan monk. He at least looks the part. Some of the others here look more like Friar Tuck.



Once again the clouds have built up and it looks like rain is imminent. The mornings are perfect and at least the afternoons aren’t too hot. It is 8:15 and we hope Lise and Ed will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment