Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bella goes home

The Danes are back and so Bella has returned to her home where they do not let her sleep with them or take her on four walks a day. Other Danes have arrived so now we are out numbered.

Thanks to Bella I have found a great painting spot and went there this morning at 7a.m. I have just done the drawing so far.



 I  have several paintings planned for the next few days. We think people are coming, but we don't exactly have a detailed plan form them. 

After painting it was market and pizza time. We did all that and here is what we got:

 
We were basically forced into buying beet greens, but they were only a euro. There were more strawberries which were also a euro, but they are very ripe so we will have to eat them today. Sad, I know. 

Jim left with a friend to put money in our bank in Rainno. They said that no they could not take money and he would have to go to Pratola. Excuse me, but is that weird? It would be like Community Bank in Barre telling you you had to go to Montpelier to make a deposit. But he was with our friend, Noel who was up for the trip. 

After he left I took a 1.5 hour nap. A nap before lunch. That is pretty bad. I might take another nap now. Who knows? And that is the day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment