Saturday, July 12, 2014

still working

I was out at 6:30 again today. It is a great time of day to paint. After that I started this painting of the mayor's house. He has moved. We walked up to Castel di Ieri today and there is so much stuff fixed up from the earthquake and so much new stuff being repaired. It is so exciting to see.



Just so you know I am not perfect, look at all the differences. it is a little discouraging. I wouldn't care, except it looks wrong. Tomorrow I will try to fix all my mistakes and report back.

6:30 am. It is impossible not to take the same photo day after day, year after year.
These are the kind of people we have had to put up with for the last four days. Thank god they took us to the beach. (no really, they are lots of fun)

1 comment:

  1. so much fun to see all your lovely stuff! btw what do you do with your italian house in the winter?

    ReplyDelete