Friday, July 1, 2011

Painting in Abruzzo

Pastel I did...

standing in this spot.

This is my day so far: we changed to the back bedroom and it is perfectly quiet. I don't know why it took so long to figure that out, but now we have. After caffe latte and pastry we went out painting on the road to Castel d' Irie. There was a spot I had picked out and Jim drew in the

shade.By the time we were done at noon, I was really worn out from standing in the sun. We came home had another great lunch, took a nap, took a bath, washed clothes and took care of a little bit of business. I hate having to do that. The clouds are building up again, so we may just hang out or paint off the balcony. Oh yes, it was also market day today.


3 comments:

  1. Must be some code problem or a bad connection when you uploaded because the picture links are broken :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reposted the pictures so I hope you can see them now.

    ReplyDelete